Comment on page
Drift NFTs are Origin NFTs that go through Transformation. Drift NFTs have a chance to produce an increased amount of rewards, versus the Origin NFTs, when staked for 90 days, and then the NFT expires, transforming into ThorFi Keycards. Drift NFTs still include both a Thor and an Odin tier NFT under the Drift node umbrella. Both are required to go through a Drift Burn to acquire Drift Burn Capsules.
- NFT Multiplier is applied via Chainlink VRF
- Multipliers may be 3x, 4.5x, 6x, 9x, 15x, 30x, 100x
- The number of NFTs transformed affects the multiplier
- Increase your odds for a better multiplier by transforming 5 NFTs at once, and even more by transforming 10 nodes at once
- 1 NFT transformed gives a 6x average
- 5 NFTs transformed gives a 7x average
- 10 NFTs transformed gives an 8x average
- The Drift NFT is minted in a deactivated state
- The NFT must be staked to collect rewards and begin the 90-day timer
- Rewards can be claimed once every 30 days
- Ex: If someone claims on day 40, they will receive rewards for the first 30 days, and the additional 10 days remain on the contract until they are accessible on day 60, and then the remainder again on day 90.
- If you claim prior to 90 days, your reward structure will be reduced; see below chart.
If you do claim before the full 90 days, your determined reward rate is reduced by the above amount (10-20%). If you wait until the 90 days end to claim, you will receive the full amount.
The Drift Thor & Odin NFTs have a number of direct actions able to be taken, found below;
After the above direct actions are taken, there are available subsequent actions;